Monday, July 12, 2010

Vacation Time.....

Hawaii 2008....my Love and son boogie boarding


     Vacation time for this family.....at last.   We had plenty of air miles on the card so our airfare is free....we found a condo that looks great and booked it months ago....and now tomorrow morning bright and early we are gone to Hawaii!  We need this vacation more than I can say, oh boy do we.  
     I won't be writing for awhile...9 days to be exact...hope I can read some blogs every once in awhile between my watching the ocean and reading a good book.  I will miss you all  that is for sure.
      Aloha!

2 comments:

Sara Louise said...

Aloha Ellen! Get leied for me ;-)

Caroline said...

I hope you had a great vacation in Hawaii! Oh my that sounds like SO much fun! We axed our beach vacation this year (baby due soon!) so I am missing the waves and sand...

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails